CZPT A6vm collection CZPT Piston Motor
Brueninghaus Hydromatik CZPT A6VM motor
CZPT Variable motor A6VM55, A6VM80, A6VM107, A6VM140, A6VM160, A6VM200, A6VM250
Open up and closed circuits
Series sixty three
Dimension Nominal force, 28 to two hundred (400 bar/450 bar)
250 to 1000 (350 bar/four hundred bar)
– Variable A6VM motor with axial tapered piston rotary group of bent axial layout, for hydrostatic drives in open and closed circuits
– For use in cell and stationary applications
– The extensive manage selection enables the variable motor to fulfill the need for large velocity and high torque.
– The displacement can be infinitely altered from Vg max to Vg min = .
– The output velocity is dependent on the circulation of the pump and the displacement of the motor.
– The output torque increases with the force differential in between the higher-strain and minimal-stress aspect and with rising displacement.
– Broad management assortment with hydrostatic transmissions
– Vast selection of manage products
– Cost personal savings through elimination of equipment shifts and chance of using smaller pumps
– Compact, sturdy motor with extended service existence
– Large power density
– Very good beginning traits
– Small swing torque
CZPT Knowledge of Brueninghaus Hydromatik CZPT A6VM Motor
Desk of values (theoretical values, CZPT performance and tolerances values rounded)
|CZPT A6VM motor||A6VM55||A6VM80||A6VM107||A6VM140||A6VM160||A6VM200||A6VM250|
|Nominal pressure||p N||bar||four hundred||four hundred||four hundred||four hundred||four hundred||four hundred||350|
|Displacement||Vg max||cm³||fifty four.eight||eighty||107||a hundred and forty||160||two hundred||250|
|Pace||at V g max||n max||rpm||4450||3900||3550||3250||3100||2900||2700|
|Velocity||at V g<V g max||n max||rpm||7000||6150||5600||5150||4900||4600||3600|
|Inlet circulation||at nmax||q V max||l/min||244||312||380||455||496||580||675|
|Torque||Δ p = four hundred bar||T||Nm||349||509||681||891||1019||1273||1391|
|Excess weight (approx.)||m||kg||26||34||47||60||64||80||ninety|
Before commencing undertaking plHangCZPT, you should refer to our information sheets RE 95710 (mineral oil), RE 95711 (environmentally satisfactory hydraulic fluids), RE 95712 (HFD hydraulic fluids) and RE 95713 (HFA, HFB, HFC hydraulic fluids) for thorough info concerning the selection of hydraulic fluid and software conditions.
The variable motor A6VM is not suited for procedure with HFA hydraulic fluid. If HFB, HFC, or HFD or environmentally acceptable hydraulic fluids are employed, the limitations regarding complex info or other seals must be noticed.
Particulars regarding the choice of hydraulic fluid
The right option of hydraulic fluid requires information of the functioning temperature in relation to the ambient temperature: in a shut circuit, the circuit temperature, in an open circuit, the reservoir temperature.
The hydraulic fluid should be chosen so that the functioning viscosity in the running temperature selection is inside of the optimum range.
We recommended that the greater viscosity course be picked in every single case.
Example: At an ambient temperature of X °C, an running temperature of sixty °C is established in the circuit. In the the best possible viscosity selection, this corresponds to the viscosity classes VG forty six or VG 68 to be chosen: VG 68.
Note: The circumstance drain temperature, which is affected by strain and pace, can be increased than the circuit temperature or reservoir temperature. At no stage of the part might the temperature be greater than a hundred and fifteen °C. The temperature big difference specified is to be taken into account when deciding the viscosity in the bearing.